Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Anti-Chicken Fingers Movement ~ Slow Cooker Ham, Green Beans & Potatoes

My husband declared this new meal one of his favorites!  And, the kids had two helpings.  I will definitely be making this again, it was so easy!


  • red potatoes, scrubbed and halved
  • 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green beans (or fresh)
  • large onion, cut into about eight wedges
  • cups ham, cut into bite sized pieces
  • 2 cups chicken broth
  • salt and pepper
  • (I served w/cornbread, the box kind you make - if desired, add this and any needed ingredients to your list)

  • Directions:


    1. Add all the ingredients to crockpot and cover, cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.

    2. Serve with fresh, sliced tomatoes (I didn't do the tomatoes, but YUM!) and corn bread for a great Southern meal.

      How easy is that?  Like I said, def cooking this one again!

      Happy Eating Friends!  ~ Trina







  • No comments: